Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
7. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
A possum broke into an Australian bakery and ate so many pastries it couldn’t move. This is how they found him.
I live for this post
"Do what you must, for I have already won."
Nature: No Photoshop required.
1. Lenticular Clouds
2. Anvil Clouds
3. Cirrus Kelvin-Helmholtz Clouds
4. Fallstreak Hole
5. Mammatus Clouds
6. Polar Stratospheric Cloud
7. Roll Cloud
8. Undulatus Asperatus
9. Mammatus Clouds
10. Undulatus Asperatus
When Tha Pimps In Tha Crib Ma, Drop It Like Its Hot
Lmaooooooooooo Jesus take me nowwww
These two guys at my school got into a fight after 1st hour and they were either to get suspended for 9 days or sit in the school courtyard holding hands all day even during classes. You can see what they decided.
Laughing at kids is fun Part
I’m really conflicted about these. I want to laugh, but I can’t tell if any of the kids were injured…
ya okay that totally happened and is how people act
When Ken Morrish picked this apple off a tree in his garden, he thought a prankster had painted half of it red.
But after inspecting it closely he realised that the remarkable split colours on the fruit were a natural phenomenon. And the bizarre apple turned Mr Morrish into something of a celebrity in his village with scores of neighbours queuing up to take a photograph of it.
Experts say that the odds of finding an apple with such a perfect line between the green and the red are more than 1million to one. [source]
My Biology major boyfriend got a scholarship for excellence in Botany as well as a scholarship for excellence in Biology and Zoology
I asked him if this his possible and all he said was “I don’t know, plants are fucking weird”